Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am sooooooooooo excited

In all my years here in Bali, despite having attended exhibition openings and various other social events at Bali's swishest and chic..est venues, I have never actually stayed at one of them. All that is about to change and I am sooooooo excited!!
My dear friend Ann ( who lives on the Indonesian Island of Sumba and who lives on papaya leaves and rice and who keeps getting Dengue and Malaria because she will insist in helping make peoples lives better) and I have booked into The Ayana in Jimberan for Christmas.Formerly The Ritz Carlton we are talking a real class act. The fabulous Rock Bar for example, you go down a cable car to the bar which is literally on the rocks...OMG!!! Can't wait. We are actually booked!!!
I really enjoy my simple life style, (comparatively), but I can also very happily do luxury too.
Roll on Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment