Sunday, September 20, 2009

For your Consideration

Im a tarot reader here in Bali and every day I get an opportunity to share insights with those I am reading for. This for today..


If someone gives you their attention, in a loving, blessed way, you can conquer the world!
We cannot rely on anyone else for our happiness or our success, but to have love focused on us undoubtedly raises our spirits and our confidence soars. We can achieve anything.

We can achieve anything without external validation, its not about being validated, its about feeling love. Giving love. Being love. Love conquers all. All fear, all resistance, all. Love is all there is. All you need is love. Love is all there is.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog - unconditionally lol - it reminds me of your wry sense of humour I recognised when I met you at Sallie's. THe Bali earrings and spiral necklace are worn with pleasure by the way.
    Hugs

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete