Friday, September 18, 2009

No clients yet so here is the post I sent to Julie Powells blog.

Hi Julie. Im an english girl living in Ubud, Bali Indonesia. A friend gave me your book to read and as it was raining and there was a blackout and I had no food in the house, i did what i always do on these occasions..i devoured a book. Your book. I trained in the 70's in International Hotel Management and Escoffier ruled the professional kitchens back then. Your choice of recipes brought back many happy memories for me ..ah those sexy french culinary terms, reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis in A fish Called Wanda", she got turned on by Italian and Russian, with me its french culinary terms..takes all sorts!!!
Here in Ubud we are awaiting the onslaught of Eat Pray Love celebs, film crews and hangers on..it is being filmed here next month..anyone want to rent my house??..I need to get out of town..soon
Jan Ubud

11:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment